Just a few tips on using command-tab on OSX (10.7-Lion). While holding command-tab:
- You can use the arrow keys to move left-right through the icon list
- You can press up arrow to see windows associated with an app
- Once in the windows mode (up arrow), you can continue to command-tab through application windows
- You can use command + tilda (key above tab) to browse through all windows.
- In some applications you can access history in this way (e.g. TextMate)
- Command-Q will close a window
There are heaps more, that I’m sure I’ll discover (in the usual Apple way) but these have been quite helpful so far.